- Rarely available 2 bedroom ground floor flat
- Situated within well maintained building and surrounding gardens
- Spacious lounge, kitchen, bathroom with electric shower
- Fitted wardrobes, additional storage and carpeted flooring
- Double glazed units and electric storage heating
- Ample parking for residents and visitors
- Convenient location for shops, schools and transport
- Door entry security system and tidy communal entrance
Located in an extremely central location close to Dumbarton Common, leisure centre, retail outlets and central railway station sits this 2 bedroom ground floor flat. Off street parking for residents and visitors.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, spacious lounge with box bay window to front, kitchen off with wall and base units, bathroom suite with electric shower over bath, double bedroom having mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and a further bedroom to rear. Deep storage cupboard in hall for all essential household items.
The flat has electric storage heating and double glazing. There are carpets in all rooms apart from the kitchen and bathroom which have vinyl flooring. The property has security entry system. Well maintained communal foyer area with carpeted flooring and facing brick to walls. The garden grounds surrounding are maintained on a regular basis and offer maturing shrubs, trees, plants and lawns.
Dumbarton Central Railway Station is minutes from the property. This railway link offers 4 trains per hour into the centre of Glasgow. Connections are also available to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. Other public transport facilities are situated on Bonhill Road and Dumbarton High Street. The major trunk roads, A82 and A814 are close at hand easing commuting to the motorway network and International Airport. Primary and secondary schools, childrens nurseries, major retail outlets and leisure activities are all nearby. St James retail park is adjacent and hosts major retail outlets such as M & S , Asda, Halfords, Morrisons and Argos.