- 3 bedroom top floor flat within Dumbarton East
- C listed building. Stained glass windows
- Flexible layout and spacious accommodation throughout
- Lounge, kitchen , bathroom, 3 double bedrooms and spacious sized hallway
- Bathroom with mixer tap and electric shower over bath
- Gas cooker, fridge / freezer and washing machine included in sale
- Security entry system. Outside store allocated to the flat
- Gas fired central heating, partial & secondary double glazing
- Well maintained communal areas
- Convenient for all amenities incl transport links
An extremely well presented 3 bed top floor flat in this ever popular terrace. The property benefits from generous proportions and has stained glass windows on the southern facing side (sash and case) and double glazed to the rear. Gas fired central heating, new carpeting throughout and fresh light decor to interior walls. In addition the caring owners and neighbours have maintained the communal areas to a high standard with freshly painted foyer, close and stairs. The common close is accessed via security entry and timed lights on each floor. The rear garden is level with tidy lawn and well kept outbuildings.
Internally accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall , bathroom with shower over bath, modern kitchen, main bedroom with wall to wall in built wardrobes, lounge with feature fireplace and 2 further double bedrooms. There are 2 cupboards off the hallway offering storage.
The bathroom has newly fitted vinyl flooring , 3 piece suite with mixer tap on the bath.
The kitchen is fitted with wall and base storage units, together with free standing appliances of gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Halfords, Asda and Morrisons. Convenient location for primary and secondary schools which are within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre (approx 30 minutes) and direct links to Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.