- Home report is available via onesurvey.org
- 3 bedroom top floor flat within Dumbarton East
- Flexible layout and spacious accommodation throughout
- Lounge, kitchen , bathroom, 3 double bedrooms and spacious sized hallway
- Bathroom with mixer tap and electric shower over bath
- Gas cooker, fridge / freezer and washing machine included in sale
- Security entry system. Outside store allocated to the flat
- Gas fired central heating, partial & secondary double glazing
- Well maintained communal areas
- C listed building. Stained glass windows
A spacious 3 bed top floor flat in this ‘C’ listed building. The property has stained glass windows on the southern facing side (sash and case) and double glazed on the north facing side, a well maintained close and communal back garden.
There is an outside store allocated to this flat and access to the communal close is via security entry. The common close benefits from timed lights which are activated via a round switch on each floor.
Internally accommodation comprises spacious entrance hall (with new carpet), bathroom with shower over bath, kitchen, master bedroom with wardrobes and storage down one wall, lounge with feature fireplace and 2 further double bedrooms. There are 2 cupboards off the hallway offering storage.
The flat has gas fired central heating and the boiler has been serviced on a yearly basis.
The bathroom has newly fitted vinyl on the floor and a 3 piece suite with mixer tap on the bath.
The kitchen has vinyl floor covering, and is fitted with wall and base storage units, together with free standing appliances of gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine.
The nearby major trunk roads of A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Halfords, Asda and Morrisons. Convenient location for primary and secondary schools which are within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers four trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre (approx 30 minutes) and direct links to Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.
The home report can be obtained via link from our website davidmuirestates.com or onesurvey.org