- Architect designed 6 bedroom detached villa
- Set within exclusive private estate
- Located in the conservation area of Kirktonhill
- Craftsman built bespoke home
- Sitting Room, lounge, dining kitchen and utility
- 6 double bedrooms, all of a generous proportion
- Family bathroom, cloakroom and 3 ensuites
- Double glazing and gas-fired central heating
- High specification of flooring, surrounds, facings and bannisters
- Fabulous grounds surrounding. Double garage.
Absolutely magnificent architectural designed home set within exclusive private estate. This stunning 6 bedroom villa is of generous proportions and will appeal to the select buyer. Craftsman built to an extremely high specification coupled with natural wood flooring, surrounds, facings and banisters.
On the ground floor the entrance porch opens to a spacious reception hall with all apartments leading off. 2 public rooms to the front , dining room and sun room to the rear south facing garden area. Large breakfasting kitchen and double garage with access to the property via utility room. On the upper floor can be found 5 double bedrooms, 2 of which have ensuite while the master bedroom has dressing room and ensuite shower. Family bathroom also on this floor.
The much sought after area of Kirktonhill is to the south west of Dumbarton, adjacent to Levengrove Park, rivers Leven and Clyde and convenient for all the town's amenities. The surrounding properties are mainly detached traditional and modern family homes of a high calibre. Glasgow is a mere 25 minute drive, while rail links offer 4 trains per hour to the heart of the city centre.