- Generously proportioned 3 bedroom mid terrace villa
- Double glazed units
- Gas fired central heating, radiators mainly on ground floor
- Reception hall, cloakroom/wc and kitchen
- Large living room with dining space
- 3 double bedrooms with in built storage
- Partially tiled bathroom fitted with Triton shower
- Gardens to front and rear. Car parking area at rear
- Stunning views over Carman and towards Inverclyde
- No forward chain
Generously proportioned 3 bedroom mid terrace villa. Offered to the market at an affordable price to reflect a degree of redecoration.
Spacious lounge with dining area, kitchen, downstairs cloakroom/wc, 3 double bedrooms and partially tiled bathroom with independent shower.
Gas fired central heating with radiators mainly to the ground floor apartments. Double glazed units.
The front garden is mainly to lawn, while the rear garden is a mixture of paving and grass. External shed.
Spectacular views of the Carman Hills and towards Inverclyde front facing windows and garden. Ideal home for first time buyer, buy to let or for family accommodation. Viewing recommended.
Local amenities close at hand including shops, primary school and children’s nursery. Pappert is equidistant from the main towns of Alexandria and Dumbarton which offer retail, secondary schooling and railway links to Glasgow City Centre, Helensburgh and Balloch. For the leisure and sports enthusiast there are many local associations and clubs which offer golf, bowling, and tennis etc while the surrounding area is suitable for hill walking and water sports.