- Well presented 2 bedroom upper maisonette flat within the heart of the town
- Fresh décor, carpeting and flooring
- Double glazed units. New off peak electric storage heating
- Entrance hall, breakfasting kitchen and spacious lounge
- Sun room/conservatory overlooks well maintained central gardens
- Modern bathroom with independent shower facility
- 2 generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Convenient for shops, schools and transport
- Recent external refurbishment programme which includes new roughcasting to walls
Freshly decorated and carpeted 2 bedroom maisonette within the town centre. Benefitting from the recent external refurbishment programme this well presented home offers spacious apartments over two levels. In addition the property has double glazing and new off-peak electric storage heaters. Mains gas pipeline is connected to property for any future central heating installation.
On the entrance level can be found the hallway, generously proportioned lounge with double glazed sun room to front overlooking gardens. The breakfasting kitchen is of a good size with space for casual dining furniture. In built wall, base and larder storage units, good work surface areas, hob, oven and extractor hood. On the upper level bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Modern bathroom suite in white and independent electric shower unit with side screen. Newly fitted wet wall panelling and UPVC ceiling panels add a luxury touch. Both bedrooms have in built double wardrobe storage.
Internally the property has light walls and paintwork, UPVC entrance door, white panelled doors, a mixture of new carpeting and grain effect laminate flooring throughout. Additional in built storage in hall and upper landing, also above and below stairwell.
Within walking distance of all of Dumbarton’s many amenities including town centre and retail outlet shopping at St James Park.
Transport links within the High Street and rail links at Dumbarton Central Station offering 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. Also connections to Helensburgh, Balloch and direct service to Edinburgh.
Primary and secondary schooling both within easy walking distance. Levengrove park is a 10 minute stroll from the property.