- Extremely impressive 2 bedroom semi detached villa
- Home Report available via onesurvey.org
- Totally transformed stylish home with modern fittings throughout
- Spacious sitting room, fitted kitchen with full dining space
- Deluxe fully tiled bathroom. 2 elegant double bedrooms
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing, UPVC entrance doors
- Absolute walk in condition. Pleasing light decor & quality flooring
- Driveway at side. Tidy, level and enclosed patio & lawn to rear
- South facing rear garden and cul de sac setting
- Attractive and popular residential estate. No forward chain. Viewing highly recommended
This two bedroom semi detached villa is presented to the market in spotless condition. The attention to detail throughout is astonishing with caring owners applying a professional finish to every apartment.
Immediately impressive entrance via UPVC front door to open plan hallway and sitting room. Quality flooring flows seamlessly through to the dining kitchen at the rear. Box bay window to front, light freshly painted plastered walls with ample space to accommodate living room furniture. Glass panelled interior door through to dining kitchen. Fully fitted, as new, kitchen boasting wall and base storage units, extensive counter work surface area and integrated appliances of dishwasher, gas hob, double oven/grill and over hob extractor hood. Space for free standing appliances and ample floor area to accommodate full dining suite. Over head and plinth level spot lighting. UPVC door provides access to sun terrace at rear.
Carpeted staircase to upper landing, bedrooms and bathroom. Professionally fitted and tiled deluxe bathroom with 3 white suite of vanity wash hand basin, dual flush wc set and panelled bath. Over bath power shower with side screen. The light and airy principal bedroom faces front via two double glazed windows. Fitted quality carpeting and wall to wall in built wardrobe facility. The second double bedroom to rear is again decorated in light tones.
Garden & Driveway
Three car paved driveway to side with lawned front garden and access gate to enclosed rear garden. The south facing rear garden has raised decked terrace area adjacent to property, tidy and level lawn, garden shed. Timber fencing to perimeter.
Situated close to Alexandria and Dumbarton town centres which both offer excellent retail, public transport links and secondary schooling. Primary schools are located within the nearby Bonhill area. Balloch and Loch Lomond are approximately 3 miles north of the property offering many fine pubs, inns, restaurants and 5 star hotels. Leisure activities and water pursuits are also in abundance within the Loch Lomond area.