- Rarely available 2 bedroom middle of terrace villa
- Home report via onesurvey.org
- Minor improvements required
- Located within the ever popular Dalvait Estate
- Close to modern schools and amenities
- Balloch and Loch Lomond within easy level walking distance
- Gas fired central heating. Double glazed units
- Generously proportioned accommodation over two levels
- Reception hall, sitting room/diner and kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and shower room
This two bedroom mid terrace villa offers well proportioned accommodation over two levels. Although in need of some minor redecoration and fittings 20 MacDonald Walk offers the discerning buyer an opportunity to obtain a property within the desirable Dalvait Estate. Rarely available on the open market the agent is confident that strong interest will be realised and therefore suggests that prompt viewing appointments are made.
Reception hallway, lounge with space for dining, kitchen with access to rear garden, stairs leading to shower room and two double bedrooms. Good storage space offered in upper landing. The property has the benefit of double glazing and gas fired central heating.
The garden ground to the rear is of a good size and fully enclosed.
Close to all of Balloch's fine amenities. Level walking distance to local schools and 10 minutes’ walk to Balloch railway station which offers regular service to Glasgow City Centre. The major trunk roads are close by which again offer easy commuting to major towns within west and central Scotland. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 10 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. The national park caters for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Lomond Shores is a renowned visitor and retail experience and is within a 15 minute walk from the property.