- Spacious and well presented 2 bedroom first floor flat
- Home Report available via onesurvey.org
- Corner position with open views towards town centre
- Magnificent sitting room with space for dining
- Efficiently planned & fitted kitchen and as new bathroom
- Generously proportioned double bedroom. Further single/home office
- Gas fired central heating
- Single glazed feature sash windows
- Convenient location for good transport links
- On the door step of High Street and retail park
**UNDER OFFER @ CLOSING DATE**
A generously proportioned first floor flat within the heart of the town centre. Convenient location for good transport links and retail shopping.
Offering spacious accommodation of reception hallway, stunning front sitting room with dining space, modern kitchen and bathroom. Larger than average size double bedroom and further single bedroom presently used as a home office/study. The property also has the benefit of gas fired central heating. Retaining many original and traditional features throughout, and in keeping with the style, the windows are of a single glazed sash design. Wood effect flooring flows seamlessly from the reception hall through to the sitting room. The latter has unrivalled views onto Church Street, Castle Street towards the Old Parish Church and down High Street. The traditional features include ornate cornicing, high skirtings and focal wall boasting feature tiled fire surround with copper canopy.
Well planned and fitted kitchen with counter top work surface on two sides, integrated induction hob, oven and extractor hood. Ample space for free standing appliances. The fully tiled refurbished bathroom is a joy to behold boasting towel warmer radiator, low flush wc set, vanity wash hand basin and panelled bath. Side screen facilitates use of independent over bath shower unit.
All of Dumbarton’s many amenities lie within minutes of the property. Primary and secondary schooling, town centre and retail outlet shopping (within 100 yards), transport links within the High Street and rail links at Dumbarton Central Station offering 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. Also connections to Helensburgh and Balloch. Direct service now available to Edinburgh Waverley.