- Well presented two bedroom top floor flat
- Home Report available via onesurvey.org
- Benefitting from GFCH and DG
- Reception hallway, bay window lounge and kitchen
- Modern bathroom and two double bedrooms
- Excellent in built storage throughout
- Within the heart of Dumbarton East
- Close to shops, schools and transport links
- Communal gardens to front and rear
A 2 bedroom top floor flat with fresh décor and flooring throughout adding to the appeal for the first time buyer or buy to let investor.
The flat also has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Situated on the favoured top floor of a well maintained building and located close to all of Dumbarton East amenities, such as shops, schools, nurseries and transport.
Generously proportioned room sizes with the front facing lounge having bay window projection offering open views. The kitchen is fitted with a selection of wall and base units, excellent work surface area with tiled splash back. Vinyl floor tiling, electric hob and fan assisted oven with extractor above.
Modern white bathroom suite of dual flush wc set, wash hand basin and panelled bath with over bath independent shower facility and side screen. Wet wall panelling to three walls with tiled wall facing.
In built wardrobe storage in both double bedrooms and two additional storage cupboards in hallway.
Communal garden ground mainly to lawn at front and rear.
Dumbarton East Station is 200 yards from Eastfield Crescent providing 6 trains per hour to Glasgow city centre and also direct service to Edinburgh, Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond.
Local shops, restaurants, primary and secondary schools within ½ mile of the property. St James retail park is a 10 minute level walk and hosts M&S, Asda, Lidl, Morrisons and Argos to name but a few.