- 4 bedroom detached villa, garage and conservatory, within cul de sac
- Home Report available via onesurvey.org
- Porch, reception hall, cloakroom and utility room
- Professionally fitted kitchen, living room and dining room
- Main bedroom with in built wardrobe storage
- Deluxe en suite shower room & luxury family bathroom with shower cubicle
- 3 further good size bedrooms with in built wardrobes in 2 and 3
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and patio doors
- Stunning home, with tasteful decor, fixtures and fittings
- Enclosed south facing rear garden. Convenient and popular address
This immaculate extended 4 bedroom detached villa offers cul de sac setting, south facing garden, en suite, ground floor cloakroom, fresh light décor and conservatory. Also benefitting from double glazed sealed units, gas-fired central heating, driveway and single garage.
The covered entrance porch leads through attractive front door to reception hallway with convenient ground floor cloakroom fitted with wc and wash hand basin. Hardwood flooring flows seamlessly through to main living room at rear.
This spacious main public room is decorated in light pastel shades, has ceiling coving and focal wall boasts feature fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire surrounded by stone plinth and backdrop. French doors lead to professionally built large conservatory which then opens onto rear garden and patio.
The dining room to the front of the property, in keeping with the high standard of décor throughout, has light walls and paintwork. Deep box bay window fitted with custom made colonial style wooden shutters.
The kitchen is professionally fitted with a fine array of wall, base and drawer storage units, complimented by excellent work surface area. Space for various appliances and has free standing range style cooker with multi oven and gas hob facility. Overhead extractor hood. Utility/Laundry room off kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, counter work top and space for appliances. Wall mounted central heating boiler and access to side of property.
A carpeted staircase rises from reception hallway to upper landing. Broad landing giving access to all upper apartments, in built storage cupboard and ceiling hatch to loft. The partially tiled family bathroom is of a generous proportion and boasts vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc set, deep panelled bath and separate tiled shower cubicle fitted with Monsoon style overhead facility and hand held attachment.
The main bedroom is professionally decorated, has mirror fronted wardrobe and sufficient floor space to accommodate double or king size bed and free standing bedroom furniture. Bespoke wooden blinds on windows facing front. The deluxe en suite is partially tiled, fitted with 2 piece suite of vanity low flush wc and wash hand basin. Walk in shower cubicle housing overhead Monsoon and hand held shower attachments.
Three further bedrooms, again, decorated to a high standard. Bedrooms 2 and 3 having in-built wardrobe storage. Bedroom 4 faces to the rear and is presently used as a home office study.
The fully enclosed garden to the rear benefits from a south facing aspect capturing natural sun light throughout the day. Level paved patio and artificial leisure law. Sun house located in corner. Single garage from driveway at front with up and over door, power and light.
Fixtures and Fittings
* Careful attention to detail throughout with an evident professional finish to fittings.
* Ceiling coving and fresh contrasting décor
* Stunning conservatory linking indoor and outdoor lifestyle
* Double glazing with bespoke shutters and blinds
* Multi vehicle Monoblock driveway
* Paved patio and artificial leisure lawn
* External water tap & electric power point
Ideally located for all of Dumbarton’s amenities including local shopping, sports and recreational facilities, primary and secondary schooling and regular public transport. The nearby trunk road A814, gives access to the motorway network and, together with local bus and rail routes, provides easy commuting to most major towns and cities throughout the western and central belt of Scotland. Glasgow City Centre and international airport are 20 minutes’ drive. 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre ease commuting for business and a direct service is now available to Edinburgh