- 3 bedroom extended detached villa in cul de sac setting
- Immaculately presented throughout. Home Report available via onesurvey.org
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- South westerly facing rear enclosed private garden
- Entrance porch, reception hall, living room and sitting room
- Kitchen/dining room, utility/laundry and cloakroom/wc
- 3 double bedrooms, main bedroom with en suite shower
- Deluxe fully tiled bathroom with sep shower cubicle
- Paved circular patio and artificial leisure lawn
- Convenient location for transport, schools and retail
**SOLD @ CLOSING DATE**
A most inviting and extended 3 bedroom detached villa within an attractive cul de sac setting. A sweeping Monoblock driveway leads you into a most desirable and immaculately presented home.
The accommodation on offer comprises of:
Ground Floor: entrance porch, reception hallway, living room, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, utility/laundry room and cloakroom/wc.
Upper Floor: Deluxe family bathroom, 3 double bedrooms, main bedroom having en-suite shower room.
The property also benefits from double glazed sealed units to windows and patio doors, gas fired central heating and a combination boiler.
Fixtures/Features and Fittings:
* Light fresh décor throughout
* Natural wood flooring
* Ceiling coving in main apartments
* Quality deep pile carpets "as new"
* Feature fireplace
* Mirror Fronted wardrobes
* Fully tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle
* Bespoke window blinds
* Professionally fitted integrated kitchen
* Breakfast bar and open plan dining
* Ensuite shower room
* Good sized utility/laundry room
The garden to the rear enjoys a south westerly facing aspect and is fully enclosed and private. Circular patio adjacent to house and artificial leisure lawn for easy maintenance. Mature shrubs and plants to perimeter and garden shed.
The agents would advise on early viewing as property of this calibre is seldom available in todays market.
Convenient location for all Dumbarton’s amenities, primary and secondary schools within level walking distance, children’s pre-school nursery, local shopping and mainline public transport facilities minutes from the property. Nearby Dumbarton East railway station offers six trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and direct service to Edinburgh, Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond. The nearby major trunk road A814 provides access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property, boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, B & M, Argos, Lidl, Asda and Morrisons.