- Rarely available to the market, 3 bed semi detached bungalow
- Home report available via onesurvey.org
- Vestibule, reception hallway and spacious lounge
- Bay window dining room, kitchen, rear porch & shower room
- 3 good size bedrooms and spacious attic room
- Gas fired central heating & double glazing
- Level walking distance to primary and secondary schools
- Convenient location for transport and town centre shopping
- Driveway, garage and generous rear garden
**SOLD @ CLOSING DATE **
This 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow sits within the prestigious address of Colquhoun Street Dumbarton. Rare to the market and offering versatile accommodation over two levels with the attic space converted.
The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazed sealed units.
Deceivingly spacious the ground floor accommodation consists of vestibule, reception hallway, lounge, bay window dining room, kitchen, utility porch area, shower room and 2 bedrooms. A permanent staircase rises from the dining room to a fully floored and converted attic area with large open plan room and double bedroom.
The kitchen has wall and base storage units on each side, complimented by a good work surface area and has integrated dishwasher, gas hob and fan assisted oven with over head extractor.
Partially tiled shower room with walk in double cubicle, wash hand basin and wc set.
Monoblock driveway at side provides off street parking for two vehicles and leads to timber single garage. The front garden has centre path diving two lawn areas. To the rear the garden is mainly to lawn and of a generous proportion, fully enclosed.
Set within the most desirable of locations this semi detached bungalow enjoys one of Dumbarton’s most sought after addresses. The whole area is well served with a variety of restaurants, bars and cafes. Loch Lomond is within easy commuting distance of the property and offers fabulous captivating landscapes, 5 star restaurants and hotels while catering for outdoor sports and water leisure pursuits.