- Larger than average size 1 bedroom top floor flat
- Flexible entry date. No chain
- Double glazed sealed units
- Electric heating
- Entrance hall, spacious lounge and large double bedroom
- Bathroom and breakfasting kitchen
- Ideal as first time buy or buy to let
- Level, enclosed and tidy south east facing communal gardens to rear
- Dumbarton East's many amenities on the door step
- Home report available via onesurvey.org
This spacious one bedroom top floor flat is available at an attractive asking price which reflects a minimum requirement of redecoration. The accommodation on offer consists of entrance hall, large front facing lounge, large double bedroom with in built wardrobes, modern bathroom and breakfasting size kitchen. The property benefits from double glazed units and has electric heating.
The communal garden area to the rear is well maintained, enclosed, mainly to lawn and faces south west to enjoy the main sunlight hours . The common close entrance and stairs are also well kept by caring neighbours.
The home report is available via this link:
Wallace Street sits in the heart of the Dumbarton East community. Close to all amenities. Primary schooling located at Leven Street (3 minutes walk) while both primary and secondary schooling available on Crosslet Road, a mere 10 minutes walk. Transport facilities abound, with Dumbarton East station providing 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. Local shops and St James retail park are easily accessible.