- 3 bedroom semi detached villa with driveway
- Extended on ground floor and into attic
- Lounge, b'fasting kitchen, dining area, utility room & wc
- 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom on 1st floor
- Large double bedroom on attic floor with permanent staircase
- Double driveway at front and parking space at rear
- Enclosed and decked south facing rear garden
- Dumbarton East shopping and retail park within 10 minutes walk
- Close to schools and transport links
- ** Home report available via onesurvey.org **
**UNDER OFFER @ CLOSING DATE**
Unique style extended 3 bedroom semi detached villa situated within Dumbarton East and Silverton Estate. An extremely well planned ground floor extension to the side of the property provides flexible living accommodation of front lounge, breakfasting size kitchen and open plan dining with utility room off. Convenient cloakroom/wc off entrance hall.
On the first floor, family bathroom fitted with 3 piece suite and independent electric shower unit with curtain and rail. 2 double bedrooms, both with in built wardrobe facilities. The upper landing also has in built storage and permanent carpeted staircase rising to double bedroom on top floor with twin window formation offering open views over East End Park.
The property has the benefit of double glazed units and gas fired central heating, with combination boiler located in kitchen storage cupboard. Fresh light décor throughout with quality floorcoverings to match. The kitchen has a fine array of wall and base units, integrated gas hob and double oven combined with extensive work surface areas.
A double driveway to front provides off street parking.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing and has decking to floor. Being south facing it enjoys maximum sun light through the day.
The home report for this property is available via this link:
Ever popular Dumbarton East location close to public transport links which offers regular train service to the heart of Glasgow City Centre . The nearby A82 and A814 connect with the motorway network easing commuting to Glasgow and International Airport. Shopping is available locally at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park all within 10 minutes level walking distance of the property. Larger shopping centres such as Braehead, Stirling, Clydebank and Paisley are all within easy commuting distance. Childrens nurseries, primary and secondary schools are virtually on the door step.