- 2 bedroom ground & garden flat offered to the market in absolute walk in condition.
- Entrance level: 2 generous double bedrooms & deluxe bathroom
- Solid wood staircase to garden level accommodation.
- Fitted kitchen with space for both casual & formal dining.
- Generously proportioned sitting room, study area & access to garden
- Fresh light plastered walls, luxury flooring and flexible layout
- Level rear garden and paved patio.
- Vehicle access at rear lane. Convenient location for shops, schools & transport.
- Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
**UNDER OFFER @ CLOSING DATE**
An absolute stunning duplex flat offering a versatile layout over two levels at entrance and garden.
This walk in home also has the benefit of double glazed sealed units and gas fired central heating with combination boiler.
The attention to detail by caring owners is evident throughout produces a desirable home within a convenient location. The rear enjoys full day sunlight has tidy level lawn and paved patio area adjacent to door leading seamlessly from lounge.
Entrance Ground Level: 2 double bedrooms and luxury bathroom
Garden Level: Fitted dining kitchen, laundry storage cupboard, sitting room and home office /study
Fixtures, fittings and features:
Solid timber entrance door
Plastered self colour interior walls
Fitted wardrobes & excellent in built storage
Double glazed sealed units with broad window sills
Solid oak stairs, wire and timber balustrade
Luxury flooring; wood effect laminate, waterproof and durable flooring in kitchen & bathroom
Breakfast bar, dining space, wall and base storage, 5 ring gas hob, fan assisted oven & extractor hood
Deep stand alone bath on raised level with Monsoon shower fitting
Vertical towel warmer radiator
Vanity unit encompassing dual flush wc & wash hand basin
Level lawn and patio
Vehicle access at rear lane.
On the doorstep of all Alexandria and Balloch's amenities. Main Street shopping, transport links, primary and secondary are all within easy level walking distance. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are less than 2 miles from the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels, restaurants and catering for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Loch Lomond forms part of Scotland’s first national park.