- Larger than average size 1 bedroom top floor flat
- Double glazed sealed units & gas fired central heating
- No chain therefore flexible entry date
- L shaped hallway leads to front facing lounge
- Generously proportioned double bedroom to rear
- Fully tiled shower room, with power shower fitted
- Professionally fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Tidy south easterly facing communal gardens to rear
- Views over Dumbarton townscape at front
- Dumbarton East's many amenities on the door step
This generously proportioned top floor flat sits within the heart of the ever popular Dumbarton East end of the town. Accommodation of reception hallway, front facing lounge, large double bedroom to rear, fully tiled shower room and breakfasting kitchen. The flat also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing.
The kitchen is fitted with a fine array of base, wall, glass display and drawer units on 3 sides with extensive work surface area including a peninsula breakfast bar with storage beneath. Tiled floor, splash back tiling and double glazed window facing to the rear. Integrated appliances of 4 ring gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood.
The luxury shower room is fully tiled and fitted with dual flush wc set, wash hand basin and power shower located within step in cubicle. UPVC ceiling panels, chrome towel warmer radiator and concealed lighting surrounding adding the luxury touch.
Front facing lounge offering views over town. Solid hardwood flooring, light décor and open recess.
The double bedroom is quietly situated to the rear of the property, is of a generous proportion and has fitted carpet.
Door entry system provides access to tidy communal close and stairs. The rear garden is fully enclosed, has stone wall on south perimeter. Communal drying green surrounded by paving and mature trees and shrubs.
Wallace Street sits in the heart of the Dumbarton East community. Close to all amenities. Primary schooling located at Leven Street (3 minutes walk) while both primary and secondary schooling available on Crosslet Road, a mere 10 minutes walk. Transport facilities abound, with Dumbarton East station providing 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. Local shops and St James retail park are easily accessible.