- Desirable one bedroom ground floor flat
- Door entry system, well maintained building
- Gas fired central heating with new boiler fitted 2018
- Cavity wall insulation and double glazing
- Reception hall with excellent in built storage
- Spacious lounge with fitted kitchen off, appliances included
- Modern bathroom & double bedroom
- Fresh light décor and quality floorcoverings
- Exclusive front garden and shared rear drying green, both enclosed
- Convenient location for Balloch's many amenities
A most desirable ground floor flat with tasteful décor complimented by quality carpeting and floorcoverings. This one bedroom flat is sure to catch the eye of a wide range of the market being in walk in condition.
Entered via newly fitted composite door with centre double glazed opaque panel the property has accommodation of rec hall, lounge, kitchen, bathroom and double bedroom.
Benefitting from excellent in built storage (3 deep cupboards in hallway), double glazing and cavity wall insulation. In addition gas fired central heating with a new boiler installed in 2018.
A modern style kitchen fitted with a fine array of wall and base storage units, work surface area on 3 sides with splash back tiling. Vinyl flooring and free standing appliances of washing machine, fridge freezer and gas cooker.
A fully tiled modern bathroom incorporating towel warmer radiator, bath with overhead shower, dual flush wc set and wash hand basin
The flat has door entry system, front garden with exclusive use, easy maintained with gravel stones, mature shrubs and plants and enclosed by wrought iron fencing. The drying green to rear has wall to perimeter and is shared with the upper flat. Additional shared cellar storage within close and separate locked storage area for exclusive use.
Level walking distance to local schools and 10 minutes’ walk to Balloch railway station which offers regular service to Glasgow City Centre. The major trunk roads are close by which again offer easy commuting to major towns within west and central Scotland. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 5 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. The national park caters for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Lomond Shores is a renowned visitor and retail experience and is within a 15 minute walk from the property.