- 2 bedroom spacious main door flat
- Benefitting from double glazing & gas-fired central heating
- Generously proportioned lounge and modern kitchen
- Shower room and two double bedrooms
- Private, level well maintained gardens to front, side and rear
- Off street parking provided by side driveway
- Convenient location for all of Alexandria’s amenities
- Easy walking distance to primary and secondary schooling
An extremely well proportioned main door flat. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazing.
Accommodation of vestibule, hallway, lounge, kitchen, shower room and 2 double bedrooms.
The spacious lounge is freshly decorated, ceiling coving and double glazed window formation overlooking front garden. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with gas hob, oven and extractor hood and has ample floor, base and wall units complimented by good work surface areas. The shower room has easy clean wall boards, towel warmer radiator, 2 piece white suite of low flush wc set and shower cubicle incorporating power shower. Overhead spot lighting and opaque window to rear. 2 generously proportioned double bedrooms with in-built wardrobe storage in both.
The front garden, side driveway, shed and rear left hand garden are all owned exclusively by the ground flat.
Main Street shopping, transport links, primary and secondary are all within easy level walking distance. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both approximately 2 miles from the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels, restaurants and catering for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Loch Lomond forms part of Scotland’s first national park.