- Superbly presented 2 bedroom flat on favoured first floor
- Gas-fired double glazing and double glazed sealed units
- Tastefully decorated in neutral colours and light tones
- Bay window lounge, kitchen, tiled bathroom & 2 double bedrooms
- Many traditional features complimented by oak flooring
- Level well maintained communal gardens and external storage
- Traditional sandstone terrace flat close to amenities
- Ideal buy for first time buyer or mature home maker
Walk in condition to this 2 bedroom first floor flat within attractive sandstone terrace. Many original features retained such as high skirtings, double cornicing while benefiting from modern improvements such as gas fired central heating and double glazing. Stunning decor, quality antique oak flooring, carpeting in neutral tones complimented by tasteful wall coverings.
Bay window lounge with feature fireplace of marble plinth and backdrop encompassing coal effect living flame gas fire.
Well fitted kitchen of wall and base units, excellent work surface area with splash back tiling, and including various appliances, such as washing machine, integrated electric hob and oven.
Fully tiled bathroom fitted with 3 piece classic white suite of low flush wc , basin and panelled bath. Overhead independent electric shower and side screen.
Excellent deep storage cupboard from hallway.
The communal garden to rear is well maintained, mainly to lawn. External cellar storage and communal ex wash house area.
Dumbarton Central Railway Station is minutes from the property. This railway link offers 6 trains per hour into the centre of Glasgow. Connections are also available to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. A direct service to Edinburgh Waverley is also available . Other public transport facilities are situated on Bonhill Road and Dumbarton High Street. The major trunk roads, A82 and A814 are close at hand easing commuting to the motorway network and International Airport. Primary and secondary schools, childrens nurseries and leisure activities are all nearby.
Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, also within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasting such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Lidl, Halfords, Asda and Morrisons.