- Absolute walk in condition, luxury 2 bedroom second floor flat.
- Stunning uninterrupted open views over Marina, River and Balloch Bridge
- L shaped south facing Sun terrace off living space
- Balcony to front accessed from both double bedrooms
- En suite shower in main bedroom. Deluxe bathroom and excellent storage throughout
- Gas fired central heating, double glazed windows and patio doors. Hive active heating system
- Door entry system. Raised residents terrace with open outlook. Private and secure basement car parking
- The property is sold with vacant possession so early entry is possible.
- Conveniently situated for all of Balloch's amenities. Within the heart of National Park & adjacent to Loch Lomond
- Home Report available on request
A luxurious second floor apartment in a most desirable modern development overlooking the Marina, River Leven and Loch Lomond. This superb 2 bedroom flat has the luxury of 2 sun terraces exclusive to the property. The main L shaped terrace is south facing, enjoys maximum sunlight throughout the day while overlooking the Balloch Marina and River Leven. Access from each bedroom to a balcony terrace with views onto Loch Lomond and Balloch Bridge, ideal for that morning cuppa or evening relaxation. The apartment comes with an allocated space in the basement car park with access is via security entry door. A further bonus is a large sun terrace which looks over the River Leven to the rear of the property for use of all occupants within the block.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, 2 double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes), the principal bedroom has en-suite shower room. Deluxe guest bathroom, lounge open plan to professionally fitted kitchen.
The flat is painted in neutral finishes and has top of the range Karndean flooring throughout. There are 2 storage cupboards off the hallway, one of which neatly houses the washing machine.
Both the bathroom and shower room are partially tiled, fitted with modern 3 piece white suites and have chrome towel rails in situ.
The kitchen has integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, fan assisted oven, 4 ring gas hob and state of art extractor fan with down-lighting.
The flat has gas fired central heating, Hive heating control system and all windows and doors are fully double glazed.
Features, Fittings and Fixtures
* Door entry security system
* Carpeted foyer
* Double glazed sealed units
* Gas-fired central heating
* Hive active heating system
* South facing aspect from living space
* Solid timber interior doors
* Chrome handles
* Professional finish to bathroom & en suite shower
* High quality fitted kitchen
* As new Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher
* 4 ring gas hob, fan assisted oven and extractor hood
* Laundry storage cupboard with washer/ dryer
* Quality Karndean flooring throughout.
* L shaped sun terrace overlooking Marina and River Leven
* Dual balcony accessed from both bedrooms
* Open views over Balloch Bridge
* Private secure basement parking with allocated space
* Raised residents terrace to south of building
Note: The property is sold with vacant possession so early entry is possible. The sale of the property is not part of a further transaction. No chain.
Various items of interior and garden style furniture may be available for sale by separate negotiation. Further details will be provided to genuine interested parties.
Available on request
Enjoying a peaceful setting overlooking the Marina and River Leven and close to all amenities and within the heart of the National Park. Level walking distance to local schools and 2 minutes’ walk to Balloch railway station which offers fast and frequent services into Glasgow's West End and City centre including a service through to Edinburgh from Dumbarton. Balloch bus terminus is also within 5 minutes walk. The major trunk roads are close by which again offer easy commuting to major towns within west and central Scotland. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both within 5 minutes of the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels and restaurants. For the outdoor enthusiast Balloch is an ideal spot to enjoy leisure and water pursuits such as angling, boating, golfing, hill walking and mountaineering . Lomond Shores is a renowned visitor and retail experience and is within a short 10 minute walk from the property. Schooling: Primary schools are located within the Balloch area. Secondary schooling is located at Alexandria, Dumbarton and Helensburgh.