- 4 bedroom extended semi detached cottage
- Maintained and presented to a high standard throughout
- Lounge with feature fireplace and multi fuel burning stove
- Dining room, conservatory and breakfasting kitchen
- Cloakroom/ wc and shower room on the ground floor
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 on ground floor and 2 on upper level
- Modern family bathroom. Gas fired central heating and double glazing
- Driveway and enclosed south facing gardens
- Tranquil cul de sac setting
- Village location with access to good amenities
UNDER OFFER @ CLOSING DATE
Located within the picturesque village of Cardross and enjoying a tranquil cul de sac setting this 4 bedroom extended semi detached cottage is sure to catch interest from a wide range of the buying market.
The well presented accommodation over two levels comprises: lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfasting kitchen, cloakroom/wc, shower room and 2 double bedrooms all on the ground level. The upper floor houses 2 double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property benefits from double glazed units and gas fired central heating. Light fresh decor throughout complimented by natural wood flooring and quality carpeting.
The garden ground surrounding enjoys a south facing aspect and consequently enjoys maximum sunlight throughout the day. A driveway at front and at side provides off street parking. The front side and rear garden is a mixture of level lawn, gravel stones and paving with an abundance of mature shrubs, plants and trees. Numerous strategic placed seating areas and an ideal setting for alfresco dining. Stairs from the conservatory and the kitchen lead to the enclosed rear garden.
Features, Fixtures and Fittings
* Hardwood surrounds and interior doors
* Light oak flooring in main rooms
* Modern fully tiled wc/ cloakroom
* Luxury tiled bathroom
* Spacious apartments
* Feature carved fireplace with multi fuel burning stove
* 4 bedrooms, all generous double size
* Professionally fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
* Gas fired central heating
* Double glazing
* South facing conservatory
* Panoramic views
Cardross village offers many local amenities, railway station and primary school. More extensive amenities can be found in the nearby towns of Helensburgh and Dumbarton which are both within a 10 minute drive. Cardross has an excellent train service to Glasgow and Edinburgh and the extensive M8, M77 and M74 motorway network is 35 minutes drive, while Glasgow International Airport is approx 15 miles from the village. Golf course, tennis court and bowling club are all located within the village.