- **VIDEO TOUR** available on request
- Previous Turnberry show home with many fine additions to original specification
- 3 bedroom middle of terrace villa within the modern Castle Point development
- Hall, cloakroom, living room, open plan dining and kitchen
- 3 fine bedrooms. Deluxe bathroom with Porcelanosa tiling
- Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gas fired central heating & sealed unit double glazing
- PV Solar panelling connected to Feed in Tariff.
- Monoblock driveway and visitor parking. Enclosed level and lawned rear garden
- Convenient for all of Dumbarton East's many amenities
Offering to the market this absolute walk in 3 bedroom terraced villa. An impressive family home forming part of the Castle Point development built by the renowned Turnberry Homes, circa 2019.
This former show home has a higher than normal specification with many distinctive fittings, fixtures and features. Decorated to an exacting level with white interior doors, white gloss paintwork complimented by professionally finished wall coverings and white emulsion ceilings.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance reception hall, cloakroom/wc, living room, open plan dining room and kitchen. The upper apartments are accessed via carpeted staircase with white timber balustrade and handrail to family bathroom, principal bedroom and two further bedrooms.
Level fully enclosed and private garden ground to rear with side paving surrounding a tidy lawn and enjoying a south easterly aspect.
Monoblock to front with space for owner and visitor parking.
Kitchen and bathrooms are to the highest standard.
The fully fitted modern kitchen has an extensive range of wall and base storage units, complimented by large work surface areas on 3 sides. Concealed lighting and an array of top of the range integrated appliances: 4 ring gas hob, fan assisted oven, in built microwave, washing machine and fridge freezer. Plumbing and space for dishwasher.
The cloakroom is fitted with dual flush wc set and wash hand basin. Floor to ceiling Porcelanosa tiling in bathroom on 2 walls surrounding 3 piece white sanitary ware and power shower over bath and side screen.
Superb in built storage throughout with both main bedrooms enjoying excellent wardrobe space of hanging rails and shelving.
This truly wonderful home also benefits from the following:
* Gas fired central heating with fully automated programmable boiler
* Sealed unit double glazing
* French doors leading to rear patio
* Amtico flooring throughout ground floor
* Luxury carpeting on upper level
* Bespoke wooden slatted blinds to front
* Perfect blinds on patio doors
* All ceiling lighting included
* Sensor intruder alarm
* Top of the rage kitchen appliances
* Professionally decorated
* Energy efficient new build home
* PV Solar panelling connected to Feed in Tariff.
*Mains wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Prospective buyers will be impressed with the show house condition of this exceptional home and the agent urges early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Dumbarton East is well placed for road, rail and bus connections to all major towns in West of Scotland. 6 trains per hour from Dumbarton East railway station takes you to the heart of Glasgow City Centre and a direct service to Edinburgh Waverley. Connections also from Dumbarton to Helensburgh and Balloch, Loch Lomond. The motorway network (M8) is only 5 miles to the East, giving quick access to Glasgow, Stirling and Edinburgh. Glasgow International Airport is also within easy reach. Schooling: Readily accessible to reputable primary and secondary schools. Knoxland Primary is a mere 200 yards from the property. St Patricks Primary and Dumbarton Academy Secondary schools are within a 15 minute level walk. Retail: Local shops on Glasgow Road and Dumbarton town centre are close at hand. St James Retail Park is within 1/2 mile and hosts major outlets such as M&S, Asda, Argos and Morrisons Superstore. Sports and Leisure: Ideally placed for leisure facilities and local tourist attractions. Dumbarton Rock and Castle are within 200 yards. Golf courses, tennis courts and bowling greens in plentiful supply, while for water pursuits and the outdoor enthusiast Loch Lomond is 5 miles to the north. Numerous restaurants, cafes, hotels, country inns and bars exist within the immediate area.