- Rare to the market within the ever popular Levenvale estate
- 3 bedroom upper cottage flat with generous proportions
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed sealed units
- Entrance stairs, hallway, spacious lounge and open plan dining room
- Well fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and 3 double bedrooms
- Excellent storage throughout. Well presented accommodation
- Separate and enclosed south facing rear garden
- Convenient for schools, shops and transport links
A rare opportunity to purchase an extremely well cared for and spacious upper cottage flat. The commodious accommodation over one level consists of hall, front lounge, open plan dining room, kitchen and bathroom. Three large double bedrooms to the rear of the property.
Well fitted kitchen off lounge with a fine array of wall and base units, complimented by good work surface area and incorporating hob and oven. Double glaze window projection facing front.
The modern bathroom is fully tiled and fitted with 3 piece white suite of panelled bath, wash hand basin and dual flush wc set. Independent electric shower unit above bath with side screen.
This well presented flat also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Tasteful decor, complimented by quality carpeting and offering excellent storage and wardrobe space throughout.
The position of the flat within the Levenvale estate allows for easy access to primary schools, local shopping and good transport links.
There is a south facing rear garden, with tidy lawn and patio area, garden shed all enclosed by timber fencing.
Levenvale Estate is on the doorstep of all Alexandria and Balloch's amenities. Main Street shopping, transport links, primary and secondary are all within easy level walking distance. Commuting to Glasgow City Centre is only 30 minutes via road and motorway links and trains run half hourly to the city centre from Balloch Station. Balloch Country Park and Loch Lomond are both approximately 3/4 mile from the property with captivating landscapes, five-star hotels, restaurants and catering for a wider range of outdoor leisure and water pursuits. Designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Loch Lomond forms part of Scotland’s first national park.