- Absolutely magnificent 5 bedroom detached villa + integral double garage
- Offering commodious apartments over two levels
- Architect designed and professionally finished throughout
- Desirable address with conservation area of Kirktonhill
- 3 public rooms, 5 bedrooms, dining kitchen
- Down stairs cloakroom, deluxe family bathroom and 3 luxury en suites
- State of the art facilities and appliances
- Natural wood flooring in abundance, light painted plastered walls
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed sealed units
- Walled perimeter, south facing level gardens, multi vehicle driveway
Magnificent 5 bedroom detached stunning residence. Completed this year the builder has left no stone un-turned. Architecturally designed and professionally built the most discerning of buyers will not be disappointed. In today's market this unique style detached villa must be viewed to fully appreciate the commodious room sizes, deluxe bathrooms, features and fittings.
Sitting within a desired corner plot in Kirkton Grove the property is completely enclosed by stone wall on all sides, has level and lawned south facing gardens and offers multi vehicle parking and a large double integral garage.
As this is a new build property there is no requirement for a home report .
Entrance porch, broad reception hall, sitting room, dining room, family room open plan onto dining kitchen, utility room, cloakroom/ wc. A grand staircase with 180 degree turn rises to upper hallway, 5 double bedrooms and family bathroom. The exceptionally spacious principal bedroom has walk in dressing room and full room size deluxe bathroom. 2 other bedrooms have full en suite facilities. Fitted wardrobes in each bedroom.
* Light oak hardwood flooring
* Luxury carpeting
* Marble style tiling in all bathrooms
* Smeg range cooker
* Integrated brand appliances
* Chrome switches and sockets
* Oak balustrade
* In built double wardrobes
* Deluxe family bathroom
* Commodious living space
Dumbarton is divided by the River Leven and is located within approximately four miles of the Lomond and Trossachs National Park which provides some of Scotland’s most spectacular and unspoiled scenery. The town provides a number of sports and recreational facilities including the renowned Levengrove Park, a short walk from the property. Golf courses at Loch Lomond, Dumbarton, Cardross and Erskine / Marr Hall are also within a short distance.
Situated within an area of both modern and detached high calibre homes, Kirktonhill is classified as a conservation area. The property is located close to both the river Clyde and river Leven.
Regular train services to Glasgow city centre and Helensburgh from Dalreoch Station, a mere 10 minute walk, including a direct service through to Edinburgh Waverley. The town offers a wealth of shops, restaurants, supermarkets, bars, health care facilities and a range of local amenities catering for day to day needs. The town is well served by pre-school nurseries and state schools. Primary schools are within 10 to 15 minute walk. Dumbarton Academy is a 15 minute walk while Our Lady and St Patricks is situated to the north of the town. Both are modern complexes.