- Home report is available via onesurvey.org
- 4 bedroom extended detached villa
- Hall, lounge with dining area, sitting rm/ 4th bedroom on ground floor
- Breakfasting kitchen, open plan to dining/ family room. BI-fold door system onto patio
- Utility room and cloakroom/ wc. GFCH and DG
- 3 double bedrooms each with in built wardrobe/ storage
- Master with deluxe en suite shower room. Fully tiled modern family bathroom
- Versatile layout to suit a wide range of the market
- Multi vehicle monoblock driveway and lawn to front
- Extensive and enclosed south facing rear garden with patio & artificial lawn
A professionally extended detached villa offering a versatile layout to the footprint. Situated within the ever popular Mary Fisher Crescent this 4 bedroom home is likely to attract significant interest from a wide variety of the market.
Ground floor accommodation: Reception hall, spacious lounge and dining, sitting room/ 4th bedroom, modern kitchen with integrated appliances, island work surface and storage and on open plan to family room and dining. Utility room and cloakroom/ wc.
Upper floor accommodation: 3 double bedrooms, master with en suite shower room. Deluxe bathroom . Fitted wardrobe storage.
The property has a high specification to decor, flooring and fittings.
* Newly fitted quality laminate flooring
* Fully tiled deluxe en suite and bathroom
* Fitted sliding door wardrobes in 2 bedrooms
* Gas fired central heating
* Chrome towel warmer radiators
* Sealed unit double glazing
* Luxury bi-folding door system opening to patio.
* Chrome light switches
* Stelrad radiators in front room
* Be spoke professional fitted window blinds
* Many additional moveable extras
The property sits on a larger than average plot and benefits from a south facing rear garden.
To the front sits an extensive lawn area and multi vehicle monoblock driveway.
The rear garden is fully enclosed and has ease of maintenance due artificial grass surrounding raised flag stone patio with access to the house via bi-folding doors. There are two large sheds included in the sale.
Ideally located for all of Dumbarton’s amenities including local shopping, sports and recreational facilities, primary and secondary schooling and regular public transport. The nearby trunk road A814, gives access to the motorway network and, together with local bus and rail routes, provides easy commuting to most major towns and cities throughout the western and central belt of Scotland. Glasgow City Centre and international airport are 20 minutes’ drive. 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre ease commuting for business and a direct service is now available to Edinburgh.