- Home report is available via onesurvey.org
- Stunning 2 bedroom flat within the heart of the town
- Well maintained and presented accommodation on one level
- Double glazed units. New slimline electric radiators
- Entrance hall, kitchen and lounge with balcony
- Modern shower room and 2 double bedrooms
- Walk in condition with fresh decor and carpeting
- Generously proportioned room sizes. Elevator access to 3rd floor
- Convenient for shops, schools and transport
- Recent external refurbishment programme which includes new rough casting to external walls
Extremely well presented 2 bedroom flat located in Dumbarton town centre. Being within the block which has elevator access to each floor this clearly makes the property an attractive buy for a wider range of the market including maturer buyers who require accommodation and access on the one level.
The accommodation, which is in walk in condition, comprises: reception hallway, breakfasting kitchen, spacious lounge with enclosed balcony , 2 double bedrooms and fully tiled shower room.
Fresh decor throughout, newly fitted carpeting add to the appeal along with double glazed units and slimline individual electric heaters.
The property benefits from the recent external refurbishment programme which includes new rough casting to external walls
Within walking distance of all of Dumbarton’s many amenities including town centre and retail outlet shopping at St James Park.
Transport links within the High Street and rail links at Dumbarton Central Station offering 6 trains per hour to Glasgow City Centre. Also connections to Helensburgh, Balloch and direct service to Edinburgh.
Primary and secondary schooling both within easy walking distance. Levengrove park is a 10 minute stroll form the property