- 4 bedroom detached villa
- Situated within the Dumbarton East area
- Double glazed & gas-fired central heating
- Impeccably presented , decor in light tones
- Solid hardwood flooring
- Modern integrated kitchen
- Modern bathroom & shower room
- Rec hall, spacious lounge , open plan dining
- 2 ground floor double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 2 double bedrooms on upper floor
- Excellent storage throughout
- Maintained to the highest standard
- South facing level & enclosed garden
- Off street parking for 6 vehicles , car port
- Converted garage to form workshop/ office
- 2 timber sheds and enclosed yard
This four bedroom detached villa is offered to the market in impeccable condition. The caring owners have carefully refurbished the property during their ownership. Both the external and interior specification is to the highest standard. Attention to the finer detail is evident and prospective buyers will not failed to be impressed.
The accommodation over the traditional two levels offers:
Ground Floor : Broad reception hall, spacious lounge with open plan dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with wall to wall in built wardrobes, fully tiled family bathroom.
Upper Floor: 2 double bedrooms and tiled shower room
The property benefits from a plethora of fixtures, fittings and features. Namely:
* Annually maintained gas fired central heating
* Double glazed sealed units
* Oak hardwood flooring in main public rooms
* Professionally fitted and integrated kitchen
* Tasteful decor in light tones throughout
* In built wall to wall wardrobes with hardwood doors
* Fully tiled modern bathroom and shower room
* Colonial style interior doors
* UPVC front and rear access doors
* UPVC rain water fittings
* Garage conversion to form office/ workshop
* Fully enclosed garden with south facing aspect at rear
The level garden ground surrounding offers off street parking facilities at both sides, car port, tidy lawns to front and rear, paved paths. sheds and enclosed yard area.
Note : the garage has been converted to provide a stand alone office / workshop with its own individual power supply. Should the new owner wish to convert back to a garage, the removal of an interior wall is all that would be required . The up and over door to the front of the garage is operable
The A82 and A814 provide access to the motorway network easing commuting to major towns and cities within the western and central belt of Scotland and to Glasgow International Airport. Dumbarton East railway station offers six trains per hour to the heart of Glasgow City centre and has direct links to Edinburgh, Helensburgh, Balloch and Loch Lomond.
Shopping locally is available at Dumbarton East, High Street and St James Retail Park, the latter is within ten minutes level walk of the property and boasts such major retail outlets as Marks and Spencer, Argos, Asda and Morrison's.
Convenient location for all Dumbarton's amenities, primary and secondary schools within level walking distance, children's pre-school nursery and local shopping.
The home report can be obtained via link from our website davidmuirestates.com or onesurvey.org